CONTAINER DRAYAGE SERVICES
Container Drayage Services
Kearney Page Warehouse Services uses a combination of company owned trucks and approved third party drayman to dray containerized cargo to/from the Georgia Port Authorities’ Container. KPWS drayage services meet US D.O.T. Standards and operate under all F.M.C.S.A. guidelines. Our draymen are T.W.I.C. approved and operate under US Customs and Boarder Protection C-TPAT guidelines. Our reliable service includes the industry approved safety programs, full liability insurance with excess coverage for cargo, certified drivers, online container tracking, and EDI capability.
- Interchange with shipping lines and railroads
- Longstanding relationships with ocean lines, freight brokers, and third party providers
- State-of-the-art technology including electronic yard management, online connectivity with the SS Lines and the various container terminals, EDI and online container tracking
KPWS’s facilities are secured locations with video monitoring and sufficient lighting to ensure the security of both loaded containers and empties at our locations.
Inland Freight Management:
For increased truck transportation options in North America, KPWS offers freight management services with access to an established base of full truckload and less than truckload carriers. Customers benefit from additional trucking capacity to supplement their core carriers while enjoying competitive rates and a single point of contact. Our freight management services include the following modes:
- Full Truck Load Rates (FTL):
- Over the Road Dry Van Delivery
- Over the Road Refrigerated Van Delivery
- Intermodal Services (motor/rail)
- Flatbed Delivery
- Less than Truck Load rates (LTL) & Parcel Delivery
- Flatcar, Gondola, and Boxcar Delivery on all six class one railroads
Dedicated Contract Carriage
If you seek alternatives to private fleet ownership, or want more responsiveness from truckload common carriers, dedicated contract carriage may be a solution. KPWS’s dedicated program is also ideal for milk run delivery or in cases where specialized equipment and permits or licenses are required for transport. Upon customer request, KPWS will perform a comprehensive analysis of your service, cost and other requirements to identify opportunities for cost reduction and added value using dedicated contract carriage options.